- Cannabidiol has demonstrated, in studies, to have antiepileptic properties and has had widespread success as a treatment therapy for various types
- CBD was shown to elevate levels of anandamide, resulting in anti-inflammatory and anti-allergenic properties.
- The study confirmed that CBD was successfully able to control RBD symptoms in Parkinson’s patients and was published in the
- Sullivan University College of Pharmacy in Louisville, Kentucky, researched the effects of CBD therapy on ovarian cancer cells.
- In a study performed by the Department of Pharmacology and Toxicology at the Medical College of Georgia, researchers studied the
- CBD treatment effectively decreased her anxiety and she showed steady improvement of both sleep duration and quality.
- The study clearly demonstrated the cardioprotective properties of CBD in the acute phase of I/R injuries due to the fact
- Preliminary research has shown CBD to be an effective, targeted and non-toxic option that could regulate the metastatic properties of
- Neuroscientists conducted a study to examine the potential effects of cannabidiol on the PI3K/AKT/m/TOR pathway.