- This study suggests that CBD administered to middle-aged rats with CCH aids in the reduction of neuroinflammation and the enhancement
- By looking at these studies as a whole the researchers stated with moderate certainty that CBD reduces seizures among children
- Epidolex is the first cannabis and cannabidiol (CBD)-based drug approved by the FDA and specifically treats Lennox-Gastaut syndrome and Dravet
- Learn some of the ways that adding hemp into your diet can be beneficial.
- This study aimed to help prevent the emergence of schizophrenia in peri-adolescence by administering CBD to rats with an animal
- This study has provided a standard for safety and dosing information for CBD containing minimal amounts of THC.
- The study evaluated the effects of varying doses of CBD and a placebo in 57 healthy adult male volunteers who
- Hemp is a super material: it’s soft, naturally bacteria resistant, UV resistant, long lasting and gets softer with use.
- Researchers test CBD’s ability to restore functional autophagy, reduce inflammation and positively enhance muscle function.