- CBD has previously demonstrated immunosuppressant properties which encouraged a new study examining the effectiveness of CBD as a treatment therapy
- Since the discovery that the endocannabinoid system is involved in emotional memory processing, researchers have begun to examine whether cannabidiol,
- A study by Colorado State University sought to determine the pharmacokinetics of cannabidiol (CBD) in dogs.
- Variety is always a good thing so every person will find the product that suits his needs. But as the
- CBD could help stop the spread of cancer cells in the lungs and support lung function in general.
- CBD was able to prevent further tissue damage and allow the tissue to regenerate and heal faster.
- The study confirmed that CBD does in fact seem to possess anti-anxiety properties, which are triggered by CBD’s effect on
- In April 2017, European researchers published a study in the Journal of Neuropharmacology that demonstrated the neuroprotective effect of CBD
- Cannabidiol has demonstrated, in studies, to have antiepileptic properties and has had widespread success as a treatment therapy for various types