- When you combine the CBD’s anti-inflammatory properties with its unique ability to regulate the body’s endocannabinoid system, it comes as
- Several studies have shown CBD to be an effective treatment, with little to no side effects.
- Researchers have begun to study cannabidiol as therapy for different types of addiction, due to way that CBD regulates the
- The objective of the study was to determine the safety of CBD in different dosages, as well as, the effectiveness
- “To date, there is no evidence of recreational use of CBD or any public health related problems associated with the
- CBD is currently being used to treat multiple disorders including anxiety, psychosis and insomnia, all of which are possible PTSD
- There have been many positive testimonials using CBD therapy to treat anxiety, pain, inflammation, tumors and even cancer in pets.
- German researchers have recently tested cannabidiol, or CBD, in conjunction with, traditional medications to study its effect on patients with
- Due to the known anti-inflammatory properties of cannabinoids, researchers have begun to study how CBD can control asthma symptoms with