- CBD is known for its neuroprotective, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which has led to it being studied to treat the
- CBD, a non-psychoactive component found in hemp, has displayed properties of an antineoplastic, inhibiting the growth of cancers.
- Researchers have been able to conduct surveys of parents treating their children’s epilepsy with CBD and the outcomes are staggering.
- For those suffering from colitis, CBD oil may offer a new treatment therapy with little to no negative side effects.
- Preliminary research indicates that the use of CBD may be a promising new method to treat nicotine addiction.
- Several studies have proven the effectiveness of using CBD as a treatment for many types of anxiety.
- Results showed that CBD had protective, anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidative properties in the nucleus pulposus cells.
- Study shows topical CBD application has therapeutic benefits for relief of arthritis pain and inflammation.